Please read the additional information below careful so you can ensure you get the most out of your track day experience.
- All drivers and passengers must wear crash helmets before being permitted on the track. Helmets are not provided by Donington Park. If you are in an open car (e.g. a Caterham) then you will need to wear a full face helmet or alternatively, an open face helmet will be ok provided you wear eye protection goggles.
- People making bookings can pay £20 extra for additional driver or passenger (£20 each). If you decide to bring passengers on the day you can pay this on signing on.
- All passengers must sign a separate indemnity form before going onto the circuit.
- All participants must attend a full briefing of track rules and track behaviour before going out onto the circuit and track behaviour is monitored throughout the day from Race Control.
- Doesn’t matter what car you have (road or race etc) but car needs to be road worthy and conform to the Donington Park noise standard. This is 98dba measured at drive-by.
- If unsure of the above this can be ascertained at your local MOT station, loosely a static test of 101dba is equivalent.
- We do not provide insurance for our track days, this is down to the individual. Insurance is not compulsory, however we do advise you, that it is in your best interest to make sure you are covered, in the event of an accident which could result in damage to you and your car.
- Up to three groups can be run (Novice, Intermediate and Advance), in twenty minute rotation, this can vary depending on numbers.
- Marshals and medical crews are provided on all our days.
- If for any reason you need to cancel a track day event which you have booked, our cancellation policy is: anything up to seven days before, a full refund will be given, anything under seven days but up to forty eight hours before will be credited for another date of your choice and anything under forty eight hours will be forfeited.
- Anyone you wish to bring along to a track day event as a spectator is free of charge, unless otherwise stated.
Catering facilities are provided on all our dates.
- Refunds are only available up to 1 week (7 days) before the track day.
- Refunds will not be given if your car does not comply with the noise regulations (98db limit on a quiet day).
- Refunds will not be given for cancellations of extra drivers or passengers.