PLEASE NOTE THAT NO INSURANCE IS INCLUDED FOR YOUR VEHICLE
YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ON THE CIRCUIT WITHOUT HAVING SIGNED ON AND ATTENDED THE BRIEFING
The event is not a race or a time trial it is an opportunity for you to take your own vehicle around the Donington circuit and gain a different perspective of the track.
- Each driver must have a valid full car licence, and/or ACU Competition Licence/MSA Competition Licence.
- A 98dBA noise limit will be strictly enforced, on silenced days. After market road legal systems will be allowed provided they conform to the above. You will be asked to leave the circuit if you are found to be over the noise limit.
- Passengers are allowed in cars (over 16’s only and for an additional £20)
- All drivers must wear crash helmets before being permitted on the track. Helmets are not provided by Donington Park.
- All cars must have towing eyes on both front and rear.
- Any driver who we feel is not conducting themselves in a proper manner will be asked to leave the circuit.
- All drivers and passengers must complete the indemnity form and hand it in at sign on.
- Whilst the sighting sessions are taking place ‘THERE WILL BE NO OVERTAKING’
- A speed limit of 10mph is in operation at all times within the pit lane/paddock and in public areas.
Consumption of alcohol or drugs is not permitted.
|SLOW DOWN, leave circuit, report to race control|
|SLOW DOWN, session stopped, do not overtake and leave the circuit where directed|
|Extreme caution, hazard ahead do not overtake|
|End of session, proceed to exit|
MOTORSPORT CAN BE DANGEROUS PLEASE READ AND COMPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING RULES AND REGULATIONS
- DECISIONS MADE BY DONINGTON PARK STAFF ARE FINAL
- WATCH AND OBEY ALL FLAG/LIGHT SIGNALS – CONTACT US IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT ANY SIGNALS
- SLOW DOWN AT END OF SESSION AND WATCH FOR SIGNALS DIRECTING YOU OFF THE CIRCUIT
- DANGEROUS CONDUCT ON OR OFF THE CIRCUIT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED
- DONINGTON PARK RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY CLIENT/VEHICLE FROM THE CIRCUIT
- UNDER 16’S ARE NOT PERMITTED IN THE PITS OR PIT SIGNALLING AREA.
- NO HAND HELD VIDEO CAMERA’S IN VEHICLES UNLESS SECURELY ATTACHED AND AUTHORISED BY THE CLERK OF THE COURSE.
- OVERTAKE ON THE STRAIGHT ONLY
- OVERTAKE ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE TRACK
- USE YOUR MIRRORS AT ALL TIMES
- ON YOUR FIRST LAP OF THE CIRCUIT DO NOT ATTEMPT TO GO FAST LET YOUR ENGINE WARM UP FIRST
- SPINNING, RACING OTHER VEHICLES OR DRIVING DANGEROUSLY WILL RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM TRACK
- WHEN LEAVING THE TRACK YOU MUST USE THE PIT LANE
PLEASE DRIVE SLOWLY IN THE PADDOCK AREAS – REMEMBER THAT SPECTATORS WILL BE PRESENT
BY FOLLOWING THE ABOVE RULES YOU WILL ENSURE SAFETY FOR YOURSELF AND OTHERS
ENJOY YOUR TRACK TIME AT DONINGTON PARK!