The test days are opportunities for you to test your vehicle around the Donington Park circuit and gain a different perspective of the track.
Spaces on our General Test days are limited so please book early to avoid dissapointment!
Please note: Drivers must have a MSA competition licence to attend a test day.
General test days are usually ran as open pit lane and the track is live from 9am until 5pm with an hour lunch break. Sign on from 8am in Race Control.
Your booking will not be confirmed until we have received your payment.
To make a booking please call 01332 819531 or email Dani Galpin
All cancellations must be submitted in writing by email to email@example.com
- With at least 7 days notice a full refund can be given.
- With less than 7 days notice, but more than 48 hours notice a credit can be given.
- With less than 48 hours notice NO refund or credit will be given.
Under 16’s on Trackdays and Testdays
- To run in an open General Test session all drives must be 16 years and older, and have an MSA Competition Licence of National B or higher. No passengers are allowed.
- Drivers aged 14-15 who hold an MSA competition licence for the category of car they are to drive may run on a test day in sessions only with other vehicles of similar performance and with equally inexperienced and aged drivers. They must be accompanied during their first session by an ARDS (or similar known competence) racing instructor.
- On Trackdays drivers must be 16 years and older, and have an MSA Competition Licence of National B or higher or a Road Traffic Act Drivers licence to drive their vehicle alone.
- Drivers aged 14-15 who hold an MSA competition licence for the category of car they are to drive may run on a Trackday only whilst they are accompanied throughout by an ARDS (or similar known competence) racing instructor.