PLEASE NOTE THAT NO INSURANCE IS INCLUDED FOR YOUR VEHICLE.
YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ON THE CIRCUIT WITHOUT HAVING SIGNED ON AT RACE CONTROL.
The event is an opportunity for you to test your vehicle around the Donington circuit and gain a different perspective of the track.
|SLOW DOWN, leave circuit, report to race control|
|SLOW DOWN, session stopped, do not overtake and leave the circuit where directed|
|Extreme caution, hazard ahead do not overtake|
|End of session, proceed to exit|
|Slippery conditions water/oil/fuel proceed with caution|
- Driver/s must have MSA competition licence.
- No passengers.
- Driver/s must wear FULL race clothing.
- All drivers must complete the indemnity form and hand it in at sign on, situated at Race Control.
- Any driver who is not conducting themselves in a proper manner, will be asked to leave the circuit immediately.
- A speed limit of 15mph is in operation at all times within the paddocks and in public areas.
- Be aware that whilst operating an open pit lane on circuit there will be other classes/formulas than that of your own vehicle.
- A 98dBA noise limit will be strictly enforced on silenced days. After market road legal systems will be allowed provided they conform to the above. You will be asked to leave the circuit if you are found to be over the noise limit.
- The consumption of alcohol or drugs is strictly not permitted.
- Flag/Light System:
- Please ride/drive with consideration towards your fellow riders/drivers at all times.
Circuit Safety and Discipline
MOTORSPORT CAN BE DANGEROUS PLEASE READ AND COMPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING RULES AND REGULATIONS
- DECISIONS MADE BY DONINGTON PARK STAFF ARE FINAL
- WATCH AND OBEY ALL FLAG /LIGHT SIGNALS – CONTACT US IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT ANY SIGNALS
- SLOW DOWN AT END OF SESSION AND WATCH FOR SIGNALS DIRECTING YOU OFF THE CIRCUIT
- DANGEROUS CONDUCT ON OR OFF THE CIRCUIT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED
- DONINGTON PARK RACING LIMITED RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY CLIENT/VEHICLE FROM THE CIRCUIT
- UNDER 16’S ARE NOT PERMITTED IN THE PITS OR PIT SIGNALLING AREA.
BY FOLLOWING THE ABOVE RULES YOU WILL ENSURE SAFETY FOR YOURSELF AND OTHERS.
ENJOY YOUR TRACK TIME AT DONINGTON PARK!